"Denmark has a lot of advantages for a company like ours: Young, dynamic staff with a good education, excellent linguistic skills and a work ethic which is way above what you would normally expect. These qualities of our employees are critical in order to ensure a high quality in our Business Centres and therefore decisive location factors. Also, despite the high wage level, the Danish welfare society is organised so that the level of salaries is more than competitive. The good salaries in return create satisfied personnel."
- Guy Auger, General Manager, Dell A/S, at the time of establishment
Reasons for choosing Denmark
- The overall cost/quality picture
- Labour force skills and motivation
- Employees go the extra mile and think out of the box to come up with innovative ideas to improve the customer service and internal processes
- Strong language skills
- Labour market flexibility
- Very good living conditions that make Copenhagen attractive to expatriate staff
- Advantageous cost parameters such as direct costs for salaries, company tax and rent
- Excellent infrastructure with easy access to domestic and international destinations
About Dell's Business Centre
Dell’s Nordic Business Centre is located in Copenhagen and operates as a centralized regional centre serving all the Nordic markets. The Business Centre is co-located with the sales activities in the Copenhagen office where the majority of the personnel work in sales, while the rest cover different support activities.