"We see the advantages of the Danes’ high level of productivity and talent"
- Jens-Peter Saul, CEO, Siemens Wind Power
“One important reason why Siemens will continue to stay in Denmark is that we see the advantages of the Danes’ high level of productivity and talent. In Denmark we are always able to recruit resourceful people with extensive knowledge and a high education level”.
Jens-Peter Saul, CEO Siemens Wind Power
Reasons for choosing Denmark:
- Denmark’s recognized position on the global wind power market
- Impressive research and development taking place within the wind power industry
- Availability of highly qualified employees within the wind power industry
- Denmark has a business community representing every link in the value chain
Siemens Wind Power A/S in Denmark is the head office of Siemens’ global activities in the wind energy business and employs more than 4,200 people within design, R&D sales, production and service of wind turbines and is planning for further expansions in 2011 and 2012.