Key advantages of Danish Corporate Taxation rules:
- Corporate tax rate of 25 percent, which is below the average in Europe. The effective rate is less, as business expenses and depreciations are tax deductible
- Virtually no social security contributions for employers as opposed to many other countries
- No capital duty, share transfer duty, nor wealth taxes
- Dividends may generally be received/distributed without tax
- Unlimited loss carry forward
For more detailed information on Danish corporate taxation rules, please download our factsheet Corporate Taxation in Denmark.
Special taxation for high salaried experts
A special taxation scheme is available is available for high salaried expats. The scheme enables the expat to pay a reduced income tax of 26% for up to 5 years.
Contact us for more information on taxation in Denmark.